This is a 2 DAY Workshop Course
This is an intense 2-day hands-on workshop.
A great course if you already understand how Social Media works, and “Lead Magnet”, “Landing Pages” & “Marketing Automation” are terms you are already familiar with but want to understand the basics of where to start and what tools to use to create a successful Lead Generation journey. This course also addresses how to find your ideal customer using 3 workbook tools.
We ask you to bring your own laptop. We work on getting you up and running as quick as possible.
This course outlines:
- Understanding who your Ideal Market
- Understanding who your Ideal Customer is who you should be targeting
- What Social Media Strategy is the most effective for your business
- Setup Social Media Accounts & Tools
- Planning a campaign with Digital Marketing tools
- Setting up Marketing Automation & Sales Funnel
- Creating a Landing Page
- Creating a Lead Magnet
- Create a Users Journey specifically for your business
- FREE 3 Month Support
You will be able to read the following customers journey and create your own automated workflow customized to your business.
BONUS: The Simple 3-Step Landing Page Formula
If only we could automate the biggest challenge any business faces: convincing prospects to buy. Or at least give us their permission to contact them.
That’s exactly what a landing page does for you.
A Landing Page is your 24/7 salesperson.
Done well, and it can be a dream come true: it makes money while you sleep. No more expensive sales staff with their good and bad days. You know exactly how much it costs, and how much it makes.
But making an effective landing page is not an easy job.
Done poorly, it will end up being a very sad and lonely place.
But what is it that makes a landing page design effective?
There are many factors, but the principal reasons are adherence to the fundamental rules of conversion centered design.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of business social media, marketing tactics, how to set social media goals, and most importantly, how to achieve them.
- Recognize which social media platforms are best for each client and their social media goals.
- Efficiently create and curate great content that gets results.
- Create blog posts, images, and videos.