This is a 5 DAY Workshop Course
This is an intense HANDS ON 5-day workshop.
We ask you to bring your own laptop. We work on getting you up and running as quick as possible.
This is more than a course. It’s a hands-on workshop where you can apply what you learn directly on your own LIVE website or a demo website we set up for your training course. We believe that a person can learn so much by just jumping into something and trying to do it rather than having someone else teach them everything. If this is you then this is the course for you.
This course outlines:
- Understanding who your Ideal Market
- Understanding who your Ideal Customer is who you should be targeting
- What Social Media Strategy is the most effective for your business
- What Social Media Tools to use
- Planning a campaign with Digital Marketing tools
- Setting up Marketing Automation
- Creating a Landing Page (with SEO)
- Creating a Lead Magnet
- Create a Users Journey specifically for your business
- How to setup A/B Testing
- Setting up 1st Facebook Ad
- Setting up your Targeted Audience
- Retargeting in Facebook
- Understanding Facebook Analytics for more financially viable marketing
- 3 x Free eBooks (Worth $99)
- FREE 6 Month Support
You will be able to read the following customers journey and create your own automated workflow customized to your business.
BONUS: The Simple 3-Step Landing Page Formula
If only we could automate the biggest challenge any business faces: convincing prospects to buy. Or at least give us their permission to contact them.
That’s exactly what a landing page does for you.
A Landing Page is your 24/7 salesperson.
Done well, and it can be a dream come true: it makes money while you sleep. No more expensive sales staff with their good and bad days. You know exactly how much it costs, and how much it makes.
But making an effective landing page is not an easy job.
Done poorly, it will end up being a very sad and lonely place.
But what is it that makes a landing page design effective?
There are many factors, but the principal reasons are adherence to the fundamental rules of conversion centered design.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of business social media, marketing tactics, how to set social media goals, and most importantly, how to achieve them.
- Recognize which social media platforms are best for each client and their social media goals.
- Efficiently create and curate great content that gets results.
- Create blog posts, images, and videos.